Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I want to live there !

Find the latest women's leather satchel online with Oasap, shop for women's pu bag, faux leather bag, leather bag, leather satchel and leather bag for women at Oasap high street fashion store. Find the latest women's high street fashion hair accessories online with Oasap, shop for women's high street fashion hair accessories, headbands at Oasap high street fashion store.


Pictures via The coveteur, Google, Weheartit, Starsandbutterflies.tumblr.com

Como buena soñadora que soy, me encataría tener un lugar donde poder dejar volar mi imaginación, ser feliz y disfrutar de cada momento. Estos han sido alguno de los lugares que además de preciosos, me transmiten muchísima tranquilidad y el estilo se puede encontar en cada rincón. Podéis seguir participando en el sorteoaqui. Y recordad, tenéis hasta mañana para poder utilizar el código de la promoción Brownie ! ¿ Que os parece ? 

As a good dreamer I am, I'd love to have a pleace to let my imagination flow, be happy and enjoy every moment of my life. These have been some of the beautiful pleaces that inspire me and  we can find the true style in every corner. You can join the giveaway until next March 20th here. ¿ What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment